The Terms and any supplemental terms or policies associated with a specific transaction between you and Buy Back Pros apply to any offer you make to sell Product(s) through the Website, and constitute a legal agreement between you and Buy Back Pros (the "Agreement"). Although this Agreement is in electronic form, it has the same force and effect as an agreement in writing. In this Agreement, the term "you" or "your" means any individual or entity exercising rights under this Agreement, and the terms "Buy Back Pros", "BuyBackPros.Com", "we", or "us" means Buy Back Pros LLC, and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
In order to complete the sale of your Product to Buy Back Pros or to complete any other transaction with Buy Back Pros, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Create an account with us;
- Provide true, up-to-date and accurate information about yourself and any Product you offer to us;
- Comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws as described in Section 12 below;
- Have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us.
3. Product Eligibility
While Buy Back Pros strives to provide a quote on each Product you may wish to sell, Buy Back Pros determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase, donation and/or recycling and for which Products Buy Back Pros will provide a quote. Buy Back Pros may terminate the eligibility of certain Products at any time without advance notice, but such termination will not affect any Products for which you have already accepted a quote. Any quote shall apply only to the specific Product for which it is provided and may be accepted only by the person to whom the quote is given.
4. Condition Defined
Buy Back Pros uses multiple Product conditions to grade Products, ranging from "New" to "Broken." Conditions can widely vary between categories and types of Products. Condition definitions are subject to change at the discretion of Buy Back Pros. You may contact Buy Back Pros customer service for assistance in determining the condition of the Products. Individual product pages show the available conditions (ex. Broken, Cracked, Good, Perfect, New) and terms available.
5. Production Valuation / Product Recycling
All Product quotes are based on the market value of the Product and the information you supply about the Product, such as the Product's model, working condition and appearance. Your acceptance of a quote from Buy Back Pros for your Product means that you are willing to sell your Product to Buy Back Pros at the quoted price. If Buy Back Pros determines that the Product has nominal value, Buy Back Pros may provide you a quote of $0.00. If you accept a quote of $0.00, Buy Back Pros will recycle the Product. You may accept or reject any quote from Buy Back Pros in your sole discretion. If you do not accept the quote from Buy Back Pros, the specific transaction expires. If you later change your mind and want to accept the quote, you will need to initiate a new transaction with us at which time the quote may be different.
6. By sending a Product to Buy Back Pros, you warranty the following
- You own the Product and/or all the rights necessary to transfer the Product to Buy Back Pros;
- The Product is not counterfeit, stolen, or its provision to Buy Back Pros otherwise fraudulent;
- The Product is free of all liens or encumbrances, and does not contain any third-party software that may not be transferred or for which royalties are due;
- Your transfer of the Product to Buy Back Pros will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation all import and export laws as described in Section 12 herein, and will not infringe on any third party's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights).
By using the Buy Back Pros Services, you agree to indemnify Buy Back Pros from all claims or losses sustained by Buy Back Pros as a result of any breach of this warranty.
7. Sending Buy Back Pros Your Product
8. Removing Data From Your Product
9. Product Inspection / Re-Quote
10. Risk of Loss
11. Passing of Title
12. Import and Export Laws
14. Accuracy of all Information
15. Electronic Notices and Transactions
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
17. Limited Liability
18. Exclusion of Consequential Damages; Further Limitation of Liability
20. Violation of This Agreement
21. Entire Agreement/Severability/No Waiver
22. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
24. Applicable Law and Venue
25. Contacting Buy Back Pros
BuyBackPros.com is owned and operated by Buy Back Pros LLC a Saint Louis, MO company.