You might know that Samsung’s foldable Infinity Flex smartphone is basically the stuff of science fiction. You might have an idea that for decades, the incredible visions of gadgets with the bendable and foldable screen and which can also roll-up like newspapers have appeared in the movies as well as some TV shows. They are an easy way to project easily that how today’s smartphones, as well as tablets, are evolved. They often play with new and cool gadgets that you might use in the coming years. And the time has come, when it is going to become a reality.
As the foldable phone dives deep into the heart of its customers. Every single person is waiting for the launch of these foldable phones.
You must know the consequences of buying these foldable phones.
First of all, let us discuss its primary reasons to buy.
(Credit – androidauthority.com)
1. Flexibility: As the name suggests, foldable smartphones can be folded in the center. This innovation allows you to either fold it to wallet size or open it up to the size of the tablet. It is just imaginary at first but it looks cool when we get the smartphone fits into our pockets and expanding it again when you want a bigger display. Using this type of phone, one can enjoy full advantage of the flexibility anytime and anywhere.
2. Convenience: Imagine you are going to work or traveling while carrying a laptop, phone as well as the tablet. So much of stuff may be sounds inconvenient for you!! Maybe you feel a need to work on your laptop and get so many disturbances with text messages or calls on your phone. If you have a foldable smartphone at the time, then you can handle multiple tasks. The display screen of the device helps you in adjusting with the entire tasks relatively handling messages, calls, and work. You need not to bring a laptop or tablet instead you can hold that foldable smartphone anywhere. So, you can now see how a game changer is a foldable smartphone.
3. Having fun with a wider screen: The new foldable smartphone designs will provide the users’ access to various cool options in order to use the widescreen. You can here split the screen to different apps at the same time. In fact, you can also use both of the screens to form a single large display. This specific feature offers exciting ways to play games, watch videos as well as other multi-tasks. You can state any preference of yours and the screen will get adapted to your needs.
4. Awesome selfie camera: You can also click lots of selfies with the higher camera resolution as well as sharp and crystal clear focus acts wonderfully. So, these new inbuilt cameras for the foldable smartphones are built with more megapixels as well as designed with selfie tools such as inbuilt beauty filter. What you actually need to do is getting selfie-ready and your foldable phone will handle the rest part. One more thing to know is, the camera would focus on you to take a selfie on one screen and the other half of the screen will show you the rest of the snaps.
5. Advanced performance: In order to offer enhanced performance, the foldable phones are designed with the super advanced features. It is expected that they are coming up with a powerful processor, big batteries with much longer life as well as more storage for hardware. Other technology that is expected to be included, is the 5G network. For the gaming geeks as well as workaholics alike, these new phones will deliver the performance without even troubling the user with battery life as well as storage issues.
1. Much more expensive: No doubt, they are going to be very costly when we talk about its modest high-end specifications. The foldable phone is another headway in the technology and it definitely comes at a high cost. Here, the high cost means very expensive. For the initial release, the price would be severely escalated as there is a hard work of the manufacturers to produce this type of innovation.
2. Heavy and Bulky to carry: Maybe it gets fit well in your pocket but you must be aware of that you are going to incorporate a big battery as well as more hardware. Although your phone runs very smooth on another side, it will also make the phone heavy as well as thick. In addition to it, the large screen is double the size of the normal phone, so you can now easily imagine how bulky or heavy it is going to get. Its weight is almost 8 ounces.
3. Susceptible to defects: What in actual leaves this phone susceptible to defects is in its design complexity along with the features of the foldable smartphones. As it is a new development, so-called a first step in the room, so there are a lot more things to improve on the front. It doesn’t matter about the research done, all it is about the glitches which are bound to show up until there is a refinement in the technology and the phone becomes more strong.
4. Complexity: Comparing the new and advanced features to the usual smartphones, foldable models are going to be more complex to use. The usage of the foldable phone can lead to confusion, including its ports, buttons as well as the camera lens. As we know that the entire features are designed differently from a regular phone, so you can yourself imagine the complexity of its use with the next-gen smartphones. The other complexities also include flipping the camera while taking rear shots as well as imbalanced weight when using the single screen and flipping its other side.
There are always two sides to the story so before you buy a foldable smartphone, you must consider both the advantages as well as disadvantages associated with it. You need to be very particular about your needs and make the choice accordingly. The technology is never going to end so these kinds of breakthroughs will come and go. I would like to state here that it is often exciting to try out new gadgets but you should weigh up your decision properly so that it won’t devalue your hard-earned money.
If you really think its worth to buy foldable phones, don’t wait, just pre-order and get it within a few months. Meanwhile, you can think about selling your old phone at BuyBackPros at a decent price.